Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Felton St. Home- Color Consultation

I am working with an amazing client who is absolutely my vintage loving soul sister! At Cherry City Interiors & Design I've created 3 unique color consultation packages to assist customers in their home. Each package increases based on the services I provide starting with a $60 package and increases to an hourly rate for the customer who needs more help.

So, back to my client...We will call her BobbySue for her privacy! :)

BobbySue contacted me several weeks ago to assist her with paint colors in her entire house...YAY! I met with her and discovered she loves color--and colors right up my alley.


Here is the breakdown and locations of how we used the color in BobbySue's home:







This project will be a work in progress. As she updates her home I will make sure to do the after photos. I am really looking forward to this home being completed--she has such amazing style and a keen eye with antiques.

So keep up with me as I share her new adventure with COLOR!












No comments:

Post a Comment